Natalie's Baptism...

Sunday was a big day for our youngest.
It was her day to be blessed by the church and our day to count the many blessings this sweet baby has brought into our life.

This is the same baptismal gown worn by my sister, Kate, CJ and now Natalie. 

Kate was given the opportunity to pour the holy water while CJ twirled.
Natalie expressed a couple of unhappy chirps but was overall a tremendous baby, as usual.


 
 
My sister, Lindsay, and Matt's brother, Mike, served as Natalie's baptismal sponsors.


We took a lot of photos but I'm unsure of what happened to my photos with Matt's mom and dad.
I'm so sorry Mike and LeAnn...if you have any on your camera would you please send them my way!?


It was a blessed day. I love these three girls so much and I feel unbelievably fortunate that God trusted us to care for them. I'm sure I'll make plenty of mistakes along the way but I hope to continually try to do my best for them. A grateful family of five are we!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...