eight...

Last night Kate and CJ were fighting.
CJ was threatening to tell Santa that Kate was being a bad girl.
Kate was so upset.
And then a Christmas miracle was witnessed on Walnut Street.
CJ carried over a notebook and asked me to help her write a letter to Santa.
I assumed it was going to be something about Kate being naughty but instead she said this...


Notice I didn't even bother to clean-up the mess around the notebook. That's how we roll.

Here is a close-up in case you can't read the first photo...


It's definitely not the typical Dear Santa letter but CJ isn't a typical kid.
I had no idea she wants to be a superhero and of all the super powers she could choose she wants to have the power to stop rain? Whatever you want girl!
Oh, and by the way, CJ does NOT have her own T.V. 
No idea where that came from but it gave me a chuckle.
One more thing. 
When I asked how she wanted to sign the letter I offered up, "love" or "yours truly" or "regards." 
CJ said she just wanted it to say "signed, CJ." 
Straight forward and to the point. That's our girl.


Comments

glsgls said…
Tough, but sweet.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...