Hello baby!

It's a girl! Our long awaited baby Craft is another girl! Natalie Claire Craft made her appearance Sunday, October 7th at 5:54 p.m. Matt and I are now parents to three wonderful little girls and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

Long story short I had been having contractions for a week plus. So when I woke Sunday morning to more contractions I didn't think much of it. I dressed myself and the girls for church but Matt put a stop to that. He was worried that if this was real labor then chasing two little girls while I suffer through a contraction in the church pew would be a poor decision. But as per usual, the contractions stopped (AGAIN!) and we took the girls to Sunday School. With only the occasional contraction plaguing me I grabbed Kate about 11 a.m. and we made our Wal-Mart for groceries. While pushing our cart I about doubled over and realized that maybe these contractions weren't false labor. I sure as heck didn't want to have a baby in Wal-Mart so Kate and I paid for our groceries (as fast as you possibly can in Wal-Mart) and we jetted out of there. I drove home through fairly intense contractions while Kate peppered me with questions about everything from The Voice t.v. show, cows, clouds, school plans and so much more. It felt like a very long drive. We arrived home, Matt excitedly unloaded groceries and we drove back to Waterloo for the hospital.

Hospital staff weren't sure if this was the real deal so I was told to walk the halls for two hours. I walked about an hour and then begged for mercy to the nurses. Sure enough things were moving along faster than they thought. I received an epidural in the nick of time and suddenly Natalie was in my arms.



 She is so precious and I'm totally in love with her. And I'm pretty darn sure everyone else around here is too!






Comments

Love it! Hope coming home today goes well!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...