Another week has gone by...

Looking at these pics do you notice a theme?





Someone loves being a big sister. 
Someone also has a hard time sitting still and that is why many of those pics are blurry.
I have to take the photo as fast as possible because I don't fully trust Miss CJ to not toss little Natalie to the side.
Still...there is a whole lot of love here.
(Kate loves Natalie too but has taken less of a motherly role with her.)

*********************

We had a visitor last weekend.
Uncle Mike made the short drive to the Craft house to pay a visit to his newest niece.
I think Mike and all of his nieces will get along just fine.


*************************

Our dining room is the hot spot for art projects and since Natalie's arrival I haven't really stayed on top of keeping the dining room / art center clean.
(Note: I cropped the mess out of the picture to save your eyes from exploding.)
The room has taken on a life of it's own.
BUT a lot of great creations have come out of there lately.
Here is a peaceful moment when these two aren't snipping at one another.
It was bliss...for like a minute and a half. :)


*******************

Are you getting tired of all my baby pictures?
I'm not.
Here is one of Natalie side sleeping.
She is just so darn sweet.



Comments

Brenda Bonner said…
You have a beautiful family! The next question everyone will ask you is....Are you gonna try again for a boy? I heard that question a million times after my third daughter! :)
We can never get enough baby pictures. She's a sweetie!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...