Love in a lens...

Somebody bought themselves a new camera. 
And that same somebody has been taking a whole lotta photos. 
200 pics in a matter of hours. I'm obsessed. 


I almost never edit my photos because it just adds time to an already short day.
These photos are no exception. 
They were not edited and they are tremendously better then what the old cameras was putting out.


In the comment section of my last blog post, Megan recommended the Canon Powershot series and that just so happens to be what I purchased.
It has a 20x zoom. 
I'm in love.





We went for a walk before bed last night so I could try out my new purchase.
Kate settled herself into some grass and struck her best pose. 


I even took pictures at breakfast.



CJ was a little surprised by the flash here.


I also dug out some long hidden toys so we could feign happy-playtime-togetherness.


The camera has some bizarre features that I've never seen in the past, such as the fish-eye lens.


It gave the girls and I some good laughs.


I'm awfully surprised this girl isn't napping today after all the bike riding, park playing, library attending and rock digging we have done so far today.
Sigh... You just can't predict her.


Oh, how I love my new camera. And I mean really love...a lot.
Like a lot, a lot, a lot.


Look for an annoyingly large number of blog posts stuffed full of adorable pictures in the upcoming days ahead.

Comments

Great pictures . Very Very pretty girls.
Love it!!!! Which model did you get? Now I'm doubly anxious for my new one to arrive. I was kicking myself b/c it was so late when I ordered it that I forgot to select the "free super-saver shipping" option, so it's costing me $10 extra, but that's still less than what I would have paid in sales tax locally. Plus, it's scheduled to arrive by Tuesday. That guarantees delivery before Emily's preschool program on May 6. Can't wait!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...