Hello...

Hello goofy bike rider. Although it was awfully chilly out.

Hello my little chalk artist.

Hello pretty prom girl!


Hello super silly prom girl.

Hello wrinkly forehead. Ugh.

Hello Team "Livin' on the Ejim." 
It was another successful year of kickin' butt and takin' names at the Sixth Annual Cy's House of Trivia.

Hello celebrity Cyclone, Scott Christopherson (sitting in the middle.) 
Scott is a senior men's basketball player for Iowa State and Kate's favorite on the team. 
Oh, and hello appropriately positioned arms hiding the baby belly. I won't be able to disguise it for long.

Hello 1st place mid-way through the trivia contest.
We finished 3rd out of 88 teams and we're all very proud of it! This was a tough year of trivia.

Hello dinner in the crock pot. I love Indian food. 
We'll see how well it goes over with the rest of the family.

And a big, jolly hello to nap time. 
This cup of Bunny Tracks ice cream is well deserved today.

Comments

Megan said…
Congrats on #3!! I hadn't seen the post from Feb with your big announcement, of course my slacker husband doesn't tell me these things ("I thought you knew"). 3 is so much less of a learning curve than 2. The time flies faster with the 3rd, if you can believe that! I can't believe my last baby is almost 1 years old now!! Are you going to find out if you are having another girl or need to start buying boy clothes?
Dina looked so pretty. bet she was the Bell of the Ball
I have been having a terrible problem trying to leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...