Easter...

Similar to other holidays, the Crafts were busy traveling. But it is always good traveling. We catch up with family we don't see often and still find time to relax with those we talk with regularly. Holidays really are about family and we cram a lot of people into a short number of days. 

If my job this weekend was to play the role of photographer then I would be fired. I did a rotten job of snapping pics. I did, however, catch a few of us dyeing Easter eggs. Not unlike other homes with small children, an organized activity such as coloring eggs typically results in tears and fits and spills. This year though I'd like to report that no one cried or fought and nothing was spilled. It was a blessed Easter miracle and I actually enjoyed dyeing eggs with the girls. 

This was Dina's first year coloring eggs. I think she had some fun!

Kate sported a backwards tank top and mismatched striped pants. She has her own fashion sense. 

And Miss CJ sported a determined scowl during her egg dyeing experience. She wasn't in a bad mood, she just took her job very seriously. 
So I'm instead sharing pictures of her adorably enjoying a glass of milk.

Easter was a fun-filled weekend and we were grateful for the sunny skies and blooming tulips that went along with our celebrations. Hooray for spring and all things green. I hope your Easter went just as smoothly.

Comments

What fun coloring eggs. I boiled some & didn't have any dye. Even an 84 year old Grandpa think colored eggs taste better than white eggs.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...