More bad couponing (I love it!)...



Do Sunday ads ever disappoint?
Not when you are hoping for the worst ads ever.
And this Sunday was for sure not disappointing.

*********

Sure, little dogs are cute. Big dogs can be, too. If you are a dog person, that is.
But if this were my real dog sitting in my teacup, I'd be angry.
It's bad enough we have a cat who hangs out on the top of the dining room table when we go to bed, I sure don't want a ceramic dog with sparkly, faux gems collecting dust on my bookshelf.
But it is a limited edition. I better think about ordering one.


"Kittens are irresistible - even when they invade your kitchen!"
Say what? That one cat is standing on a pie and the other is sleeping in the silverware drawer.
For $60 these cats too can 'leave paw prints on your heart.'

Who doesn't love The Peanuts. I still watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas" every winter.
I'm not, however, about to buy myself some Peanut watches.
I really could see people who are big Peanut fans buying these watches and then wearing them.
I wouldn't be surprised at all.
However...who would want a Peanut watch display case to hang on the wall?
"Oh, what lovely artwork you have in your home. What is that piece next to Van Gogh's 'Starry Night?' Oh, a Peanuts wristwatch display case? My-my, you do have exquisite taste."

Enough sarcasm from me today.

Seriously, if you see any fun 'bad coupons' in your paper...please share!!

Comments

I totally saw the tea cup puppy ad and wondered if you'd comment on it. I didn't look closely at the rest. I'm definitely going to study them a bit more next week. Love your commentary!
I've seen this ads but never thought of how "funny" they could be. I will keep my eyes posted.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...