A week of lazy

Since running the Park to Park half marathon this past Saturday I haven't jogged a single yard.  First off my quads didn't stop throbbing until yesterday (Wednesday).  It was the very first day I was able to walk down stairs and sit down without falling backwards into a chair.  I have also had zero interest in reading any of the running blogs I follow.  I wasn't even able to glance at a running magazine.  However, I feel my few days of lazy may be over.  My body is beginning to feel normal again.... like a normal, lazy, ice cream eating person.  I've already gotten the itch to sweat. So I image my return to running will be very soon. 

But first I have a trip planned with...

We are going here...

Until Monday...



Comments

Hope you have a lot of fun on your trip! Maybe catch a movie or something? : )

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...