The post that should have been posted several days ago...

Did you figure out where I disappeared to this weekend?

Clue:  It was the Windy City.

Still confused?

CHICAGO!!


Chicago with these lovely ladies.


What did we do in Chicago?  The following...in just about this order...
Shop, walk, eat, walk, shop, watch a terrible Ben Stiller movie in the hotel room, eat, walk, shop, eat with my fav Chicago friend, Jen from college, watch the hilarious Blue Man Group, walk, relax, more eating, more shopping and lots and lots and lots of talking. 
Whew! 

Our hotel was smacked dab in the middle of everything!  You couldn't find a more perfect location.
We were surrounded by restaurants of all kinds, hundreds of shops and all sorts of historical hot spots.

Saturday's lunch with my friend Jen was on the 95th floor of the Hancock building.
Unfortunately it was a cloudy day so our view was a little foggy.  But just about the time we finished eating the sky cleared and we were able to see the beautiful Chicago skyline.  So I played tourist and took lots of pics.


Wouldn't you love to swim in that pool atop that building?!?!


Lake Michigan

I really should have taken more pictures but I was having too much fun to stop.
I love these girls!  Thanks for the great trip mom and Lindsay!!!

Comments

glsgls said…
Did anybody buy me anything?
Those are some great pictures. I love city shots like that. And the pool on top of that building is crazy. I sure hope there's a fence for the pool.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...