No one knows how to party...

...like CJ!

The family celebrated CJ's first birthday Sunday.
Lots of family, food, fun and messes!  It's the only way to throw a party.

(Warning: Obnoxious number of photos below.)

CJ had lots of help from Kate with opening cards and gifts.

The girls played nicely together played with toys after all was opened up.
Here they are sitting at CJ's new Princess table.

Oh, and see that super cool party banner in the background?  I labored over that thing for several hours.
But I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Then we started in on cupcakes.  The cupcake monsters were thrilled!

This cupcake monster went straight to the tub.


And we finished the party with some family pictures.
Here we are with my sister, parents and grandparents on my mom's side.
Followed by a photo of us with Matt's parents and his grandma on his mom's side.

I realize this photo of my family with my grandparents on my dad's side is blurry but I had to include it.
Check out Kate's face...

And then a less blurring, happy face Kate...

And finally a pic of the girls with all their great grandparents.


A super fun day!  A great 1st birthday party!
Thanks to everyone for coming!!

Comments

Julie Ulven said…
What fun! I love your banner! It turned out great!
Good pictures. You did a good job planning everything. Making that banner must have taken alot of time & patiences.Hope the girls enjoy the table & chairs.Looks real pretty in the picture.
Looks great.. glad everything went well!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...