Summer Saturday

Comments

Awesome! Love the cool shot of the sun tea on the chair. Reminds me of my childhood. Does finger paint wash off the sidewalk in the rain like chalk does? I just got some from the dollar bins at Target last week but haven't decided how to facilitate it yet.
Julie Ulven said…
I love this post. Sigh...if only Mieke's parents could demonstrate the techniques of sliding on a slip and slide. Old fuddy duddies with excess weight and bad knees. Mieke did get it eventually on her knees. We have a Buzz Lightyear slip n slide. I am going to bake today. And clean. And do housework. And slip and slide this afternoon.
Sweet little C J sitting on a big blanket all by herself-watching the rest of you having all that fun. Ya wonder what she is thinking.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...