Summer Lovin'

Kate and I had a super summer day today.
After countless days of rain, I found Kate staring out the window yesterday crying, "rain, rain go away, come again another day."  How sweet and heartbreaking!
Well, Kate got her wish.  Today was a sunny, happy, glorious day.

Thanks to Grandma Craft, Kate and I had a mom and daughter summer fun day.
We put on our bathing suits and spent two full hours jumping, swimming, diving and splashing.
And on the way home Kate and I stopped for our absolute favorite ice cream treat...a hot fudge malt from Union Station.

What a great afternoon!


And remember this smiling face?
I want her back.

CJ is miserable.
She spent the entire morning either in her bed or laying on my shoulder.
I took her to the doctor and he said this bug has to run through her system.
She is back in her crib for yet another nap.  She hasn't eaten anything in over 24 hours.
I finally got her to drink some Pedialite and she showed a little energy...but that energy was zapped shortly thereafter with 3 bad diaper incidents.
Poor, sweet baby.

Hopefully she begins to feel better soon!!

Comments

I also hope she gets better soon. Very soon

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...