Family

I have a little recap of the family weekend.
I was hoping to get more pics from the party but the girls were both sick so free time was extremely limited.


The weekend began with my cousin Matthew's baseball game.
We arrived in Lawton about 30 seconds before the game began and as you may have guessed, the girls were ready to wiggle.

Below left is Kate enjoying some GGMa (Great Grandma) snuggle time.
Below right is Kate with my Aunt Val.

I have a terrible memory so I'm sure to get some of this story wrong, but my Uncle Greg had actual stadium seats installed at the Lawton-Bronson high school baseball field.  To help pay for the renovations people could 'sponsor' a seat.  We sat CJ in my dad's chair and hoped for a cute pic.  It is kind of cute...all depends on how you view it.

Below begins pictures from the 60th anniversary party.
Both girls were sick.  Despite this, they were still cute as could be.

Below left is my dad and sister, Lindsay.
Below right is my dad's aunts and my Grandma Smith.
I think Grandma Smith has her eyes closed.  Now I know where my dad gets it.
Most of the pics I have with my dad, he also has his eyes closed.
And no, I'm not picking on you dad and Grandma...it is a cute quirk.

For those of you who continue to refuse to believe I have a brother...well here is proof.
Lower left is my brother, Ryan, and his girlfriend Lindsay.
Below right is my Uncle Greg.  He and Deb hosted the party.

Grandpa Smith partying in style.

Bet you can't guess who these lovely ladies are related to...
FYI...both girls are feeling much better.
CJ is still recovering but improving.

Thanks to my family for a fun weekend!

Comments

Pretty cake. Too bad we cut into it. Loved all the pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...