Advancement

A little someone in our house is getting awfully brave.

Princess #2, CJ, has begun pulling herself up on everything.   And it hasn't stopped there.
She is also climbing stairs and will occasionally let go and test her free standing abilities.
She chases Kate (and the cat) everywhere.
She has climbed the stairs bottom to top in about 30 seconds.
And just this morning she did some slight cruising along furniture.
Boy, oh boy, our world is about to turn upside down!!
All in time for her 10 month birthday...which is today, by the way!

In other news, we have had a very busy two and a half days so far this week.
We have visited four parks, the pool, library, City garden, City museum, and have had two outdoor picnics.
And to top it off, today we went shopping in Dysart with Grandma Craft.
We stopped at a quilt shop there.  Boring, right?  No way.
This place was cool.  Fun, funky fabrics.  A hip, young owner with cool designs.
I bought two patterns.  The first is for a bag.

The second pattern is for a super cool quilt.
I'm probably in over my head.  Although I explained to the owner that I am a brand new, fresh beginner.
She said I could handle both of these.  We'll see...

And finally, the quilt shop owner gave me this cute reusable shopping bag.
If I bring the bag back on Saturdays, I get 10% off my purchase.
Who wants to buy fabric from some big name retailer?  I'm going to shop her store!
Isabelle Originals & Ivy Threads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...