Humidity, Princess Pools and Love

Have I said it before?
I really, really love my girls.
I love having two girls.  I love almost everything about it.
Sure I get frustrated with them and think of selling them to the zoo...but I really love them.


As we all know, Monday was awfully hot and humid.  Is it July?
So we made a quick trip to Target to purchase an inflatable pool.
Kate spotted a Disney princess pool.  And as you may have guessed, she wouldn't look at another pool.

I set up the pool beneath the shade tree in our yard.
'We' swam outside from 10:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Grandma Smith came for a visit with hot fudge malts in hand.
Hot fudge malts = true love!

This is where I spent most of my time.
Lounging in a chair with my newest sewing project.
Doesn't this look so relaxing?
I'm a very lucky mama and wife.

Comments

Those two litle girls are the cutest girls in Iowa! I do not want anyone to argue about that.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...