The good and the bad

Let's start with the bad.
I really dislike the newest Huggies mailing.
Seriously...why? 
Is this kid doing his business in the ad?
Ugly...just ugly.  What a terrible ad.
But I'll stop complaining.


Now onto the good stuff.
This past Tuesday was the annual Cyclone Carnival.
It is an event filled with Cyclone athletes, coaches, bouncy tents and food.
Matt and Kate were in heaven.
Not that I didn't have fun because I really did...but the event is really more tailored for Matt.
He was literally a kid in the candy store with all the ISU football players and various coaches.

CJ had fun too...although she was extremely skeptical of CY.


Above right is a photo of football player Leonard Johnson lifting Kate to shoot a basket.
Below is pics of a football player I don't recognize.  Hopefully I don't get in trouble with Matt for saying that.
I did look him up on the ISU roster but didn't find him so he must not be that awesome.  :)
All the guys were super nice to Kate.  But how could you not love that girl.


Below is Kate throwing footballs with Darius Darks.


Slides and bouncy tents...Kate was in love!!


Another Cyclone Carnival finished.
Strange to say but I feel like going to this is the official start of summer.
Bring on the sunshine and fun!

Comments

Matt said…
A couple of comments -

First, the unidentified football player is Mike Bangston, a redshirt freshman OL from Cedar Falls and current 2nd team guard.

Next, what great pictures of the most beautiful things I can think of - my girls and Iowa State.

The only bad part of the night was Darius Darks not laughing at my joke comparing Kate's throwing the football to Austin Arnaud's.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...