Its beginning to look a lot like SPRING

Kate and I went for 3 walks yesterday. And we both worked at chipping away ice from the driveway. Today is supposed to get to 50 degrees. I feel like we are in a tropical oasis...if not for the leftover dreaded snow and ice.
I'm not sure that Kate has yet adjusted to daylight savings. She has been sleeping until 9 / 9:30 each morning. Which is fabulous for me because I then have time to accomplish so much. But I'm probably jinxing myself just by typing this. I'll let you know what happens. Below are some more pics from our future house.

Comments

KingRooRoo said…
I call the pink room.
Sarah Craft said…
Well there is actually TWO pink rooms. So I guess you have your pick.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...