Closer to a sale?

Matt took off early from work yesterday (Thursday) to watch basketball games with Kate and me. We were interrupted several times by people wanting to see the house. Keep your fingers crossed!

Kate and I have been enjoying the weather by taking frequent walks around the neighborhood.
By the way, did anyone else watch Lost last night?! That show is so fantastic. Sadly they are going to make us wait a month before airing the next episode. What is up with that?!?! First they make us wait over half a year to begin this season, then they air like five or six episodes and then they go on a month long hiatus? I wish I had a job where I could just take breaks whenever I wanted for unexplained, extended periods of time. Oh, brother!!!
Finally, Matt's parents, Mike and LeAnn, are going to be away in Texas for over a week. Kate and I are taking care of their cats. Prepare yourself for some great pics. Kate LOVES animals... especially kitties!

Comments

glsgls said…
Don't watch Lost.

You should put Baxter on a leash. Then Kate, Baxter, and you cann all go for a walk.
Courtney said…
I have become addicted to LOST this year too. I didn't watch it until this year. Before this season premeired, I watched all 3 previous seasons on abc.com to catch up. It is a really good show!
Sarah Craft said…
We tried putting Baxter on a leash. It wasn't pretty. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...