Ordinary Days Fall 2018...

We've had some strange weather this fall with below average temperatures and ridiculous amounts of rain. But this week has leveled out and we've all begun to remember why fall is pretty great. The girls have logged some time playing in the leaves, we've gone to the park more this week than we have in the last month, Maddie and I have been walking back and forth to pick up girls from school...etc. 

You can't tell from this photo but the wind was CRAZY this day. So crazy it got these girls outside for a long time yelling into the wind, raking leaves, jumping in leaves, and having some fun together. The tree behind them is now practically naked thanks to all that wind but we're having fun playing in it's leaves.

During the day when the big girls are in school, I've started "taking my puppy for walks." And when you read puppy, think Maddie. The girl has high energy and I've attempted to take her outside for regular walks and play time even when I'd rather avoid the weather. I hope to continue to do this during winter. Well, basketball has begun for Kate so while she and Coach Dad are at practice, I've tried to take my other "puppies" out for walks too. Burn off all the energy before bed!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...