School Start-Up 2017...

Oh my gosh, you guys! School has started back up. Summer 2017 is in the books and somehow we have a 5th grader, a 2nd grader, and a preschooler. Maddie will still be at home with me 24/7 but the rest are school bound. Yikes!

Kate's last year of elementary school!
She is 5'4 1/2", wears a size 10 women's shoe, loves sports, and is super wonderful!

CJ is starting 2nd grade in her pencil pants and decided to pose rather strangely but whatever...
CJ loves reading, playing, she is learning to roller blade, and is one fabulous girl!

The gang 2017.
10, almost 8, 4, and 2

Natalie starts 4 year old preschool in two weeks.
Isn't she a beauty! And a super smart beauty at that!



The girls and I watched the solar eclipse while Maddie napped. Bliss!

I cannot stop laughing at CJ in this picture!
Life with sisters is hard, guys.

Maddie is spending her last full year at home. Next year she will start 3 year old preschool. Now that's hard to imagine. Maddie is a typical two year old in all ways but she is darn adorable and has started talking up a storm, I tell you. I think this is going to be a very big growing year for Maddie.

Perfecting our rollerblading.

Dress-up while the big girls are away at school.
The dress Natalie is wearing is one my mom wore as a bridesmaid many moons ago.
It has a slight tear in the front now so I took it permanently out of the dress up rotation for repair.


Little kids always wear sunglasses upside down. It's so funny!

And here is CJ modeling her new dress for me. Kate and CJ had a date day with mom where we ended up at the mall arcade. Gotta love gross, plastic, arcade teeth that have probably been touched by lots of hands. Ew.

I loved you summer 2017. Until next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...