Countdown to Christmas 2016...

I missed two days this weekend in my Countdown to Christmas. I guess this little elf needed a couple days off. That one day of blogging was stressful...or something. To make up for it I will share two additional pictures. 20 days til Christmas and our last week has been spent chasing our newest little Craft. For my birthday Matt got me a kitten. Meet Nacho. She is a sweetie; a wild, playful, adorable sweetie. Nacho has been a perfect addition to the family...when she isn't trying to drink my coffee and eat everyone's breakfast. She seems to love breakfast. Ha!



Nacho doesn't like her pet bed but Maddie sure does.

These two never stop moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...