Countdown to Christmas 2016...

Many moons ago when I maintained this blog on a more regular basis, I thoroughly enjoyed my Countdown to Christmas; a new post every day with a fun photo from our daily life. I have already shared the below photo of FB and Instagram but it is a favorite. I love our beastly tree that scrapes the ceiling and I love that little platinum elf peeking from behind the curtain. I am super pumped for Christmas this year. I just have a good feeling about it. This morning I woke up crabby from minimal sleep (due to my own circumstances) and thought, "wait, I have a husband, four daughters, and a kitten. How can I be crabby?" And then I cleaned up some unexpected kid barf but nonetheless, I still felt good about life. (Kitten news to be shared in tomorrow's countdown photo...probably.)

\\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...