Christmas Countdown 2016...

Missed a few days in my Christmas countdown. Eh, I'm cool with it.


We've been enjoying holiday cartoons on television.
We have also enjoyed stealing mom's phone and taking random photos.


This morning Maddie decided she needed to get up at 3. She cried for awhile in her bed until I finally got her up for the day at 4:15. First thing I did was make myself some coffee and make her clock in for work. She refilled K cups, read some books, watched some Mr. Ed (not much on at this time of day), and dragged the cat around by the neck. (Maddie's not gentle with Nacho.) Needless to say, I'm feeling ready for bed. 


So many random photos...


Three more days until Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...