Easter weekend...

Our Easter weekend was really great. Everyone here is exhausted from a lack of sleep overnight and missed naps during the day but it was fun. We traveled hundreds of miles and ate thousands of chocolates. Well, maybe not thousands but close, and they were all delicious. I do not regret a single piece.


This picture is completely unrelated to Easter but it is cute.


Oh, and this one too. 


The girls and I read the Easter story from their kids Bible. And I think they kind of get it. 

Our house is kind of a wreck and I have piles of laundry and ironing waiting for me but it was a wonderful feeling to put it all on the back burner. We spent lots of quality time together. Again, I don't regret a bit of it.

Easter morning we were all up e-a-r-l-y!!!
Here the girls indulged in a little Easter candy at 6 a.m.
(These photos were before hair was combed.)


Three beautiful girls. We are very blessed parents.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...