Christmas countdown...

Well I missed a day in my "countdown to Christmas." Se la vie. I turn my attention to the bright side and the bright is that I am posting today.


This pictures sums up my two oldest girls. Kate is sporty and cares very little about clothing or hair. That morning she chose a practical ensemble featuring a soccer shirt, leggings, soccer socks and untied running shoes. And no, she didn't have soccer that day. CJ on the other hand is girly. Her typical outfit includes sparkly shoes, a dress and sometimes a skirt under the dress. I wonder what Natalie will choose as she gets older? Right now she simply prefers anything to do with Mom. 

Speaking of Natalie I am feeling a wee bit of Mom guilt. This Christmas season I have two different photos of Kate and CJ with Santa but none including Natalie. I know she would never let that bearded man come anywhere near here, especially if I were to walk away, but I wish I would have had her with me for these pictures. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...