How to be awesome, part deux...

Today I feel whiny. I do not like whiny; not from children and certainly not from adults. For a series of reasons I feel ready to throw in the towel but that won't get me anywhere. So despite gray skies, sleep deprivation and the fact I still sit here not showered and pajama clad I am going to turn this day around.

Step 1: Shower and put on mascara. Everyone feels better with falsely elongated lashes.

Step 2: Tune into some happy music. Dancing is good for the spirit.


Step 3: Get outside. Nature is God's handiwork and it too rejuvenates.


Step 4: Do something for someone else. Today after school I think we'll draw pictures and write letters over cups of hot cocoa. Is there anyone out there who doesn't enjoy happy mail?


Step 5: Make something for dinner that won't result in this...again...


Tonight I have several fun things to look forward to...

*A brand new season of the funniest show on television starts up again tonight. The Mindy Project.
*I have a freezer full of ice cream to choose from while watching The Mindy Project.
*Only 228 days until Matt and I go on vacation together...just the two of us.
*And only 45 days until CJ and I go to Marco Island for a week.

Not all is lost and I will stuff my whines under a big heaping portion of awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...