Be awesome...

If perhaps you think I haven't blogged because of a lack of content then you are wrong, my friend. My blog has taken a backseat due to a lack of time. We have been filling our days with awesomeness (Adventureland, last minute trips to the pool, international visitors, birthday parties, enormous bubble baths, sunflower picking, cookie eating...) But sprinkled among the awesomeness is things that are less awesome (sleepless nights, cleaning, doctor appointments, sweating in desert like temps, waiting for the third time for the stinkin' FedEx man to attempt to pick up packages for six hours...three days in a row!) No, not every moment of life can be fabulous but we can sure as heck try. "Whenever I start feeling sick, I stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story." This is my favorite quote from "How I Met Your Mother." It doesn't just apply to being sick, it applies to lots of life's troubles. *See the less awesome things to suffer through as typed above.*

Things are not totally awesome right now, if I have to be honest. I am sitting in pajamas on our couch which has been crammed into the office while I wait for both the "stinkin' FedEx man" and the carpet cleaners. I missed my first "Mom's Morning Out" at Orchard Hill church thanks to the "stinkin' FedEx man" and carpet cleaners. It is 9:35 a.m. and Natalie is still sleeping because she chose to stay up for three hours in the middle of the night and CJ is watching cartoons on a television shoved into the corner of the dining room. BUT this morning, despite feeling cranky, I will stop being cranky and be awesome instead. True story. I have a cupboard full of coffee. The laundry is complete (although lying in neatly folded piles in the upstairs hallway.) I am kind of having an awesome hair day despite my lack of showering and the sun is shining. Today will be awesome, even if slightly forced.

Happy awesome day to you, too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...