Mr. Sandman...

I generally refrain from complaining, especially on this blog, but I really feel like I need to share today. Babies, and all kids really, go through so many phases. Once you hurdle phase A then phase B is waiting right around the corner. Right now, and I literally mean right now, Natalie isn't interested in napping despite her tired eyes. She has no choice but to adapt to everyone else's schedule so naps aren't all that consistent but I was always able to get her to sleep until recently. Matt can walk with her and she passes out, her Grandma talks to her and Natalie is counting sheep and I used to simply give her a snuggle, she'd coo and then lights out. Oh how easy it was. While she still seems willing to succumb to dreamland with everyone else she has decided that I am a total riot. To her I am a party and she ain't gonna miss a minute of this kegger. Well I've got news for you girl, I'm actually boring. There is nothing to see here now hit the hay.

Natalie has been nothing but amazing throughout the short six months she has been with us but we have hit our first hurdle head on and now I'm laying belly up on the track. I will stay strong and win this battle but may have to whine a little through the fight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...