Half a year...

Hold the phone. Natalie is six months old already? In the blink of an eye we went from two kids to three and now that third has been with us for half a year. Man are we lucky!! What a wonder this girl is. Natalie is calm, cool and so very laid back. Sure she prefers to be carried but she rarely says 'boo', sleeps like a champ, and just wants to be with her family. A day with mom, dad, big sisters and the cat is all she asks for.



Natalie still only rolls from back to tummy but she will slowly spin her self in circles to get a 360 degree view of her surroundings. She has discovered the joys of pulling hair and clothing and occasionally the cat's fur.


Two days after 'celebrating' her six month birthday Natalie desperately tried to pull the toothpaste from my hands while I was helping the big girls. I jokingly said, "No, Natalie. You don't have any teeth yet." Well what do ya know...later that day she sprouted two teeth. I think I may have to see if she can make bags of money appear too.


Upon reaching her half birthday the big girl finally got a taste of every baby's favorite meal...rice cereal. She is actually a fan, much to our surprise. I guess Natalie was really ready to start eating.


The two big girls above dress up nearly every day. Here Kate is sporting a boppy pillow for a hat...whatever. So anyway, they have been begging to dress Natalie in a princess gown so I finally did. Of course, like anything they ever beg for and I begrudgingly give in they lost interest about 30 seconds later. 



So there you have it. 
Miss Natalie is a ripe old age of six months and I love her with all of my heart. 
She is most definitely a keeper!



Comments

Dawn said…
I think Natalie looks so much like Matt! When you changed your header picture a bit ago I was astounded and said out loud "Natalie is a little Matt Craft!" Happy 6 months!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...