the countdown...

Oh, I had to laugh at myself this morning. Of course I do that a lot anymore when all three girls are fighting or crying as we pile into our mini van. I usually either laugh or start singing that circus song where an endless string of clowns exit the little car. Anyway the past couple of years I have posted a picture a day on my blog counting down the days until Christmas. But this morning I realized it is already December and I hadn't done a single countdown photo much less remembered that I still own a blog. 

After my realization I decided it was time to get things under control. So without further ado we begin our annual countdown to Christmas...a few days late. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...