Crystal ball...

While no one in this house, even the person carrying the baby, knows when he or she shall make their grand entrance, it is fun to predict. And here are those predictions:


CJ wins the prize for most creative by guessing a 200 lb, 10 inch boy whom she wants to name, and I quote, "Hippo Cone Poop". She laughed hysterically at herself. Kate hopes baby is a girl and that we will grace her with the name of Christine. I don't think she knows one single person named Christine so I have no idea where she came up with it.

If you look v-e-r-y closely at the words on the other side of the prediction page you may be able to see some potential baby names up for consideration. Yes, that's right. We don't have a name yet but we're getting closer. (I imagine my mom, if she reads this blog post, will be Sherlock Holmes style examining the photo with magnifying glass in hand.) We're at three, 3, THREE days and counting. I don't care who's prediction is right or wrong, I'm just ready for baby!

Comments

Julie Ulven said…
Well, for your sake and the hospital's liability insurance, I hope baby is not 200 pounds. Think about you every day!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...