I drive a chevron...

Actually I drive a Dodge and chevron isn't even a car. But, chevron is the new fabric on my couch turned bed pillows. I longed for yellow and white chevron but wisely chose the brown because I really don't have a speck of yellow in the house. I sewed these babies up in my bedroom and tossed the first finished pillow onto the bed. And that is when I realized this fabric was created to lie on my bed rather than in the living room. The browns pull the whole room together. 


Now to say I'm good at sewing is like saying J-Lo is good at relationships or Charlie Sheen is good at staying sober... it just ain't true. I do however have fun sewing and typically the only people who see my sewing creations is me, one husband, two daughters and a cat... except for when I blog about it. Then I just open myself up to criticism. Anyway, I really dig my new bed pillows. Now I just need to find some fabric for the couch that is left naked.


I heart chevron.

Comments

Julie Ulven said…
This looks like Better Homes and Gardens photos. Maybe you've missed your calling. Lovely.

Love the photos from Dina's party, too. We must talk soon. Sooner than a Mom's Night Out!
I like the pillow you made me.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...