Summer bucket list...

Each summer our family creates a bucket list. It's a list of fun things we want to accomplish over the three short months of warm weather. Last year, I must admit, we kind of skipped it because no one could come with ideas. Sure there were suggestions like, "cook supper" and "watch tv" but that, to me, isn't a good list. This year however we came up with some great ideas.


Once I started writing the list on our chalkboard wall, there was renewed interest in using the chalkboard (note small bodied, pajama-clad, chalk-wielding child in the corner). So I quick jotted down our list on paper too. 


I think it's going to be a great summer.


Comments

It has been on my list to make a summer bucket list for two weeks now. Lincoln got Elefun from Austin's parents for his birthday, so I'm sure we'll be doing lots of that, too! :o)
You people have sooo much fun. The little kids make it that way
I tried 6 times to get this sent.

Those words ya are suppose to type in are not readable sometimes.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...