Fat...

Oh hi there. Excuse me for a minute while I climb up here. Okay, now that I'm safely positioned on my high horse on my own blog I want to get something off my chest.

I'm asking for all mothers to stop calling yourself fat in front of your children, especially your girls. When you say these things in front of your daughter, she WILL look in the mirror and think the same thing about herself. And then that little girl will go to school or the playground, she may get in a disagreement with some other little girl and accuse her of being fat. Girls beat themselves up about this stuff.

We are all so careful about not cussing in front of our kids, or making sure they don't watch too many cartoons or that we read to them everyday, but when it comes to our body image we just let the most ridiculous thoughts fly out of our mouth.

If you truly think you need to lose weight then go do it. Don't talk about to your innocent children, be an adult and take care of it. Find a way to sweat for at least half an hour a day, 5 days a week and be done.

Protect your daughter and gain some self respect.

There. I will now climb off my pedestal and return tomorrow for my normally scheduled positive blog post. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...