75 days...

Anyone with kids will tell you that life is a series of phases. CJ is currently in a phase where she continually hops out of bed with pillow, blankets and stuffed Eeyore in hand roughly two minutes after you leave her there. Kate is in a phase where she must know exactly what we will do each moment of the day. Both can be tiresome but I rest assured knowing these phases will end and new will begin. 

Dina has become a member of the family over the past 7+ months. She has her own space in the house, we have our fun Netflix shows we watch together, I measure while she stirs during dinner prep... She is a family member and we treat her like one. But then late last week a Kuwaiti family member began a countdown to her return and I held my breath for a moment. Dina isn't our's. She will be leaving. And as her family joyfully announced her departure would take place in 75 short days, I realized that her stay with us is just a phase. Humph, I forgot. This phase with her won't last.


So while Dina's family back home excitedly counts down the next 75 days, the Crafts in America will cheerlessly count with them. 

And while we will be disappointed for her to leave us, we will eagerly prepare for our next phase in life. For as my belly grows, baby #3 becomes more of a reality. 


For now, we'll enjoy our time with Dina because I have a pretty good feeling 75 days is going to pass quickly.

Comments

I am glad we got to meet Dina. she is a sweet girl. We are also
thinking about a new little Craft coming and how busy Sarah will be.

Also welcoming a new grand daughter in-law in Aug. Time changes lots of things.

Love ya all!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...