Number three...

If you have not yet heard our news, the Crafts are expecting another baby. Little Craft #3 is expected to debut late September and we couldn't be more excited....and nervous...and thrilled....did I mention nervous? I love my sweet children and cannot wait to add a third but the newborn no-sleep phase is always a challenge. 


But I have to remember that the no-sleep phase doesn't last forever (although it may seem that way) and we will one day soon successfully transition into a household of three small children and two "adults." (I italicized the word adult because there are times I still awake surprised that I'm supposed to be a responsible adult. Sometimes playing is so much more fun than working.)


And the big belly! I'm going to have a giant belly again! Aye-aye-aye! I carried both girls like giant basketballs. I could have very easily been mistaken for a female Santa Claus.


But it is all worth it because those once sleepless, crying babies have now transitioned into sweet, loving, sometimes spicy, growing girls. I love every ounce of them...almost always, like 99.8% of the time.









Comments

I am having a hard time getting this to work
I wish i lived closer to you so i could rock that new baby when "he" gets here.
Dawn said…
Congratulations Craft Family! Since we now have two girls of our own we will be watching your growing family with a whole lot of interest.
Julie Ulven said…
I knew it! Congratulations!!
Take that picture Of CJ cryinng off .Poor little gitl sitting at that hor ball diamond in that hot seat.Would have been better if Grandpa Gary was sitting in his seat holding her.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...