wind up...

I'm going to keep this brief because all three girls are fast asleep and my alone time is precious. (And quite frankly, I could use a shower, but you didn't need to know that.) 

The first snow fell this past week and we've been taking advantage of it. In order to really appreciate living in a colder winter climate a person has got to find ways to enjoy it, otherwise visions of palm trees will dance in your head. While Caribbean life would be grand in the winter, I'm think the long, sweltering summers would kind of suck. (Actually, I know first hand. I lived in Florida for a summer. But that's another story for another time.)

This is my new favorite picture. The stealthy, snowball clutching, older sister creeping up on the innocent, unsuspecting, younger sister. You can guess how this turned out. I'm sure glad I snapped the before photo.


Our weekend played out beautifully. I have lots of pictures to share but again...that shower is calling my name. Plus I have another birthday party to get ready for tomorrow and my sister is coming to visit. So much to look forward to this week. I'm not even sure where to begin. Oh yes, how about with a long, hot bath and a good book. I'm reading "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" and "In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms." They are quite the opposite reads but I love a good book waiting for me. Oh, and did you notice the new blog header? Love it!

Comments

Love the wind up picture AND the header. One of these days I'm going to have to figure out how to do that. The template background selections just aren't cutting it for me anymore.

P.S. I hope you had a glorious vacation in the bathroom. :o)
Yes -A Mother needs some time all to herself. Looks as if the Craft's are having a great time. Dena with out mittens!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...