Stick of butter...

When my brother was small we'd often catch him with his head in the refrigerator and his mouth full of butter. I don't get it. Butter is great and all but not alone. Anyway, this morning I heard the familiar scraping of a stool being haphazardly dragged across the kitchen floor and I knew what was up. I also immediately knew the face of the guilty party. I sneaked around the corner to find CJ proudly balancing atop a kitchen stool. I quick grabbed my camera and soon found the other monkey with her nose in the cupboard too. 


By this afternoon the treasure these two sought is almost gone despite the fact it was just purchased yesterday. But I guess a box of animal crackers is a whole lot better then stuffing a stick of butter in your mouth.



Comments

Maybe they were going to cook you breakfast.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...