A side of hot sauce..

I'm not a big fan of fried chicken. It's just not my thing. But I do love boneless wings. They're pretty much the same thing; they're fried, they're chicken but without the bones. Anyway, all these wings restaurants have a sliding scale of hot sauces. The mildest measuring in at a 1 and the so-hot-you-may-wet-yourself kind of sauce measuring in at a 10. I love these places. I dig spicy.

Kids can be spicy too. Especially when they're around two years of age. Some, like Kate, measure on the more mild side. I'd say two year old Kate rang in at 2, sometimes 3. Miss CJ, and I think you know where I'm going with this, has herself a whole lotta spice. When she's in the mood for some sauciness she measures up there with the your-face-is-gonna-burn-off kind of spicy which is probably a good solid 9.

So, when I spotted saucy CJ sitting quietly on a library chair reading a book with a cute pink bow in her hair while all the other kids played a game...well, I had to snap a photo. These quiet, level 1 mild moments don't happen all that often. I'm hoping she slowly quickly transitions into this kind of girl all the time. I may like my boneless wings hot but NOT my children.


Just look at that face! You'd never believe this girl could be trouble, do you?!

Sorry for the blurry pic but it was too sweet not to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...