Race against the clock...

I was doing a fairly good job keeping up on my Christmas countdown until today when I realized I hadn't even given the interwebs a single thought. So my blog post today will be short and sweet. Kate and I spent a good deal of quality time together. It was really great, actually. I love hanging out with my girls one on one. 



Those sweet girls are now in bed and I need to review some grant applications but Stefon has been stealing me away from my work. Stefon is so darn funny, goofy and a little inappropriate. Don't know who he is? Check him out.



Good night!

Comments

Just out of curiosity, is that Kate's blanket in her hand? It looks a little, um, used : )

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...