Blog Rehab...

The past three days passed me by...quickly. I'm not entirely sure where they went. I was off on a Christmas family bender full of gifts, food, cookies and...oh, the cookies. 

One of these little girls is not like the others...

Today was Kate's Christmas church program. Similar to last year she was adorned with a halo. And to be quite honest, that halo is well deserved. Kate is a little angel. That's if angels are sometimes incredibly loud because this girl has herself a set of solid gold, lungs. It's like God gifted her with a set of Bose speakers instead of vocal chords. Her voice carries like Payton Manning with a stiff wind at his back.


And for today's program Kate did not leave her lungs at home. She was loud and I was proud. CJ was loud too but she wasn't performing...well, she wasn't suppose to be performing at church.

With only seven more days til Christmas, surely I can follow through and keep my blog current. I imagine these two will give me plenty of material to work with.

Comments

I bet the Grnadparents were as proud at punch at the Sunday school program. Also the Mom & Dad.
Kate looks so pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...