Been awhile...

I'm a little surprised at myself. I missed an entire week of blogging. We've been filling our days with lots of good things like family, playing outdoors, celebrating Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas and well, just plain relaxing. 


CJ may have 'dominated' her game of catch with Holden but... 

 ...Holden put the smack down in their impromptu game of tug-of-war.

Typically I don't like to begin Christmas celebrations until December 1st at least, but this year I couldn't help myself.

 Santa Dina Claus flexes her guns.

 Santa Claudia Claus is feeling mischievous.

 While Santa Kate Claus knows how to work the camera.

With the Christmas spirit in our sails we made our way to a local tree farm.



 The face of a laborer.

That Frasier Fir was no match for 'Paul Bunyun.'

And what do ya know? The real Santa Claus made an appearance after we chopped and hauled our own Christmas tree.


Yes, it's been a full and fun week.
Here's to so much more in the upcoming month!

Comments

Great pictures! I think the Christmas spirit is tripled when you have young kids, which is great!

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...