Like it or not...

Like it or not, Kate is growing up. She is approaching the ripe age of 5, which in her opinion is not coming fast enough. To her 5 means awesomeness to the max. (Whoa, I just used some 80's slang. I'm so old.) Fashion has become her passion. But...and it's hard to say this out loud although I'm gonna do it anyway...it's bad fashion. As long as she is appropriately dressed for the weather and the occasion, I usually hold my tongue. Boy oh boy, is that sometimes difficult. Here are a few of her recent favorites.


The girl has her own style, that's for sure. But who doesn't love a kid with a little spunk?




 Little sister is not much different...


Comments

Maybe kate will set a fashion trend.
Julie Ulven said…
I love it! Mieke wore her Christmas jammies to the 63 Diner tonight. She loves her jammies and often wears them to Wed night church dinner. Oh, and she wanted to wear a top hat with those jammies tonight. And my red cowgirl boots.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...