Goodbye week...

Hooray for Friday!
I'm ready to say goodbye to this past week for a couple of very good reasons.
I'm ready for a fun filled weekend beginning with a dinner party with friends tonight, family birthday parties, trick or treating and the continued countdown to vacation.


The girls are begging me to make this...


and this...


And that makes me laugh because if I tried, well, it wouldn't look a thing like the book.
Kate wants them so badly she took photos of the book containing the recipes and asked for me to post it to my blog.
Maybe she thought mass blog support would encourage me to make an intricate chocolate, caramel witch cheesecake?

 My girls are grumpy at me for my lack of attention the last couple of days. I've been busy with City stuff.
This is what I looked like pretty much all day. I'm only sharing the picture because it's actually a photo where I don't look scary. 
The blurry-ness probably helps.


Kate also took this picture of the clock when I said I wanted to go to bed. She didn't think that was a good idea.
I instead stayed up til almost midnight to watch game 6 of the World Series and then my 2 year old, midget alarm clock woke me up at 5:55.
It's a good thing my alarm clock is so cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...