She's so mature...

Rolling her eyes at me already? Oh, it starts so young.


Actually I'm fairly certain she was just looking up. I think.


**********************************
I have a little tip for you; a small piece of advice. If you are having a rough day with your kids and you think making cupcakes with them will cheer up the whole house, you would be wrong. You might have fun during the measuring, the stirring and the pouring but when it comes time to clean-up, your children may object. They may take handfuls of cocoa powder and eggs shells and chuck them at your head. It may be wiser to simply insert a Scooby Doo dvd into the dvd player and dunk your head into an ice bucket full of crisp water. 

I warned her; flour and cocoa powder do not taste good. I guess she had to learn for herself. 


You wouldn't think such a thing could be possible looking into those sweet, blue eyes but it is. 
In an instant those eyes can change from blue skies to volcano lava.
Thankfully they always return back to normal in a relatively short amount of time.
I'm sure my blue eyes flip out sometimes, too. Nah, I would never do that. :)


At least the cupcakes tasted good...

Comments

Kids like to help but not clean up.I remember one time Sarah & Ryan were helping make pies. What a mess. When Kathy came she stood and had a look of disbelief. NOBODY HELPED CLRAN UP!!!!!!!
Julie Ulven said…
Oh, so very true. I always think to myself after such a project, "Well it seemed like a good idea at the time!" And I always put in a movie during clean up time.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...