Random...

My mind is swimming with a thousand thoughts.
It's like a skyscraper-sized aquarium of thoughts squeezed into my little head. 
So many thoughts have taken over that I'm not even quite sure what to blog so I'll just pick a few random things.

Miss Claudia, who is officially two years and one week old, celebrated her birthday in Scooby Doo-style with family this weekend.
Some CJ tidbits: 
Loves - Milk, Oreos, bugs, rock, dirt, sand, all animals, putting miscellaneous items down her shirt and of course...Scooby Doo.
Dislikes - Most foods except milk and oreos, sitting still, using a quiet voice and listening to direction.
We love our little girl!


Two other random bits:

I recently learned that if you wear a bobby pin upside down with the bumpy side against your head, the bobby pin will stay put instead of slipping out all the time. Huh! What do you know!

And my last piece of randomness is some advice to make this pizza crust. and automatically become known as the best homemade pizza maker in town.

I have a lot of pics to share from this weekend but I'll pour them out like molasses from a bottle..nice and slow over the course of the week.
Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...