Bye-bye blog?...

I've been a bad blogger lately. My posts are sporadic and I don't put much thought into my words. I can't imagine they're all that entertaining to read either. One of the biggest reasons for my blog inattentiveness is Miss Claudia's lack of napping. Generally my only computer time during the day is when the girls are nestled in their beds. And they haven't been doing much nestling, or the nestling has been short. In fact, I'm quickly typing this between return trips upstairs to toss her back into bed. So I guess what I'm saying is if CJ's naptime continues to be nonexistent then my computer time will become nonexistent and therefore so will my blog. Sigh.

Well I best get back up there to make more fruitless attempts at putting CJ to sleep. At least I'm getting in an extra, unplanned workout. I chase her (jogging), I swoop her into my arms and carry her back to bed (weight lifting) and then we start the whole thing over again (reps). An hour or so of this a day and I'm sure to look like Cindy Crawford in no time. I may rename 'naptime' 'exercise time.' They're just about as exhausting.

I'll leave you now with a picture of my two wild monkeys actually sitting still. Seriously, this is one of those moments I knew I must snap a photo because it doesn't happen all that often. So here it is. Soak it up because you don't see this very often.


Comments

Please don'r quit your blog!!!!

Please Sarah's friends-side in with me.
I would miss the daily Craft update! I look for it every day. However, I know how utterly impossible it is some days. Lincoln's naps have been getting shorter. I'm not looking forward to the "staying in bed" battle once he moves out of his crib. :op
Your blog doesn't have to be everyday. Once or twice a week is good.
Sarah Craft said…
Oh, I don't want to quit the blog. I'm just having troubles finding time to put it together. I am definitely going to keep it up however my posts may be a little infrequent.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...