Busyness or is it laziness?...

Sorry...too busy lazy to blog today.
Miss Claudia actually fell asleep during Kate's preschool time.
So instead of sitting down to write a thoughtful, funny or interesting blog post, I will share a picture of what I'm going to do instead...


...and that's all I've got to say...

*coffee with half and half*  *brownie*  *Tina Fey's book, 'Bossypants' on the Nook*

PS - I know that coffee mug is not at all cute but it is my favorite because it has a really large handle and you can wrap your entire hand around the mug through the handle. Your hands get warm and toasty that way.

Happy weekend to you!!
Matt and I are actually going to spend some time together. Say what? I know! 
It's almost unheard of these days.

Comments

Good for you! I'm jealous b/c Lincoln only took a one hour nap this afternoon and I spent most of it cleaning things up and doing laundry. (Oh, and searching for a missing library book that I haven't seen in weeks.) I hadn't even made it to the computer yet. :o(

I would love to have one of your brownies, too. I just ate a Little Debbie snack cake, and it's a poor substitute.

P.S. I enjoyed chatting this morning. We'll have to do that more often!
Nice to have a little time all by yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...