Moody blues...


I've been a grump lately.
Sure, I could blame the girls or a lack of running or the end of summer but...yah, actually I'll blame all of those things.
The girls and I haven't been getting along all that well. Kate is exploring a rebellious, independent phase, Claudia is entering stuck in a screaming phase and I am lodged in between.
This to shall pass...this too shall pass...this too...


 *************************
This may sound drastic, dramatic or what have you, but I have banned myself from ever shopping at Walmart again.
We've all heard my Walmart saga...lost keys, bathroom emergencies, weird she-males who try to poke at my babies while I'm examining the Gala apple selection... Walmart and I have broken up forever. 
I am a liberated woman.


Run away CJ...

**************
Whether Dina likes it or not, I'm seeing small signs that cooler weather is on the horizon.
The freezer door to old man winter will soon be propped ajar and I'm not quite prepared for a long season of staying indoors with bored kids and a moody mama.


 The girl loves rocks. Unfortunately she is eating them in this pic.

************************
A couple years ago Kate, short on sleep and long on tears, was throwing fit after fit after temper tantrum. Obviously this would make any mother stressed out. I remember the desire to throw my hands in the air and declare war on her attitude. But instead I painted on a fake grin and told her happy stories about kitties, rainbows and ice cream...you know, the things little girl dreams are made of...and her mood instantly turned from sour grapes to candy sweet. Perhaps it's time to tell myself some dreamy stories, too.



Right after we all take a long nap.




Comments

OH -But what precious cute girls.

Popular posts from this blog

The dark day of June 27th...

The other side of the dark day...

October things...